Skip to content





Residential water and sanitation services in City Connect<span> <h2 class="sectHeading">​See options in City Connect​​​​​​​</h2></span> <p> <strong>If you are a resident in the City of Cape Town, you can consult the following guides:</strong></p> <span> <div class="notification with-heading white-copy yellow bg-darker-grey"><div class="graphic">​ <i class="info citycard">​​</i>​</div><div class="desc"><h4>City ConnecT</h4><p> <a href="">Register a borehole or wellpoint</a><br><a href="">Apply for a new water connection</a><br><a href="">Apply for a water consumption increase</a><br><a href="">Apply for a water management device</a><br><a href="">Apply for exemption from water restrictions</a><br><a href="">Apply for exemption from private isolation valves and sub-metering</a><br><a href="">Apply to sink a borehole or wellpoint or use an alternative source of water</a></p></div></div></span> ​GP0|#87040ae3-a109-4e43-b810-dd459217af05;L0|#087040ae3-a109-4e43-b810-dd459217af05|Residential water and sanitation services in City Connect;GTSet|#ef3a64a2-d764-44bc-9d69-3a63d3fadea1;GPP|#b7d85630-8bda-4b28-adc9-6def4cb10e31;GPP|#a3964d56-b74d-4d64-95c1-ff381a88a277;GPP|#245ec7aa-a528-4cd3-bcac-597c292db711City Connect contains a number of useful guides and operating procedures for engaging with the City of Cape Town.0





You have disabled JavaScript on your browser.
Please enable it in order to use City online applications.