Subcouncil resolution details
Agenda item no
17SUB 13/6/2020 SM
APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS LICENCE FOR HEALTH AND ENTERTAINMENT DEVICES: BUSINESS PREMISES WITH THREE OR MORE ELECTRONIC MACHINES AS SUBMITTED BY GERT LOURENS VAN EMMENIS STOKES - ID NUMBER 720327 5088 089 - TRADING AS SPORTS PLACE ON ERF 62241 - RE - AT 141 WETTON ROAD, LANSDOWNE
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Thursday, July 02, 2020
| The house UNANIMOUSLY resolved to support the application for a business licence made by Gert Lourens Van Emmenis Stokes trading as Pizza Place. |
| . |
| RESOLVED that: |
The application received from Gert Laurens Van Emmenis Stokes - ID number 720327 5088 089 - trading as Sports Place - on ERF 62241 -RE at 141 Wetton Road, Lansdowne, for a Business Licence for Health and Entertainment: Devices - Business premises with three or more electronic machines, be granted subject to the following standard endorsements for this category of licence:
Authority be granted to the Head: Environmental Health to sign and issue the necessary licence which is referred to in 6.1 above.
- The Business Licence must be displayed prominently in a conspicuous place in or on the premises so as to be visible to patrons, the public and Council officials at all times
- The Business Licence is not transferable from person to person or from business to business
- The premises must comply with the requirements of the Tobacco Products Control Act, Act 83 of 1993, as amended, at all times.
- The Director: City Health reserves the right to call for any other requirements that may be deemed necessary.
- The approval of this licence does not exempt the holder from compliance with any other licences, conditions or statutory requirements
- The premises must comply with the requirements of the Western Cape Noise Control Regulations P.N. 200 of 2013 at all times,
| Action: Mr Vivian Malgraff |