Skip to content





Report illegal land use, building or development<span> <h2 class="sectHeading">​​​​​​​​​​How to report illegal land use</h2> <p> <strong>Step 1:</strong> Obtain the relevant complaint form. If you are reporting land-use contravention, then you can download and fill out the Land Use Contravention Complaint Form in the document centre below.</p> <p>If you are reporting building regulations contravention, then you can download and fill out the Building Regulations Contravention Complaint Form at the bottom of the page.</p> <p> <strong>Step 2:</strong> Provide as much detail as possible as this aids a thorough investigation.<br> <br><strong>Step 3:</strong> Submit the form to your local district planning office for investigation.</p> <p> <strong>Step 4:</strong> Make note of the reference number provided and use remember to quote this number when making further enquiries. </p> <span> <h2 class="sectHeading">​​​​​​​​​​Contact us</h2></span> <p> You can visit the <a href="">Development Management Department</a> for more assistance or information. </p> <p> Please refer to the <a href="" target="_blank">District Offices Contact List</a> for your relevant planning office contact details</p></span> <span> </span>GP0|#a59e5f1c-14a7-49f8-8987-83fe259e9bb4;L0|#0a59e5f1c-14a7-49f8-8987-83fe259e9bb4|Report illegal land use;GTSet|#a7cfb90d-44ad-4426-98ce-565f79932396;GPP|#d33d4bac-828f-4051-af8d-b976c98827efIf you believe an individual is using land without proper authorisation and permissions, you can submit a complaint to the City.



Building Regulations Contravention Complaint Form (BDM 01)1405859GP0|#8e58d849-b5db-4aba-bcf8-011072373ca0;L0|#08e58d849-b5db-4aba-bcf8-011072373ca0|Complaint form;GTSet|#f1e8889f-f7d7-4d5b-a3f5-af0ca2e076ea;GPP|#3a03f9b9-d2e9-49b1-92e1-37b654747f82;GPP|#0972c695-fd19-46c4-ab5d-9601f17b780e2019-01-15T22:00:00Z
LUM11 - Land Use Contravention Complaint Form2260078GP0|#8e58d849-b5db-4aba-bcf8-011072373ca0;L0|#08e58d849-b5db-4aba-bcf8-011072373ca0|Complaint form;GTSet|#f1e8889f-f7d7-4d5b-a3f5-af0ca2e076ea;GPP|#3a03f9b9-d2e9-49b1-92e1-37b654747f82;GPP|#0972c695-fd19-46c4-ab5d-9601f17b780e2019-01-15T22:00:00Z



You have disabled JavaScript on your browser.
Please enable it in order to use City online applications.