Skip to content





Report illegal occupancy or land invasion<span> <h2 class="sectHeading">​​​​​​​​​How to report </h2></span> <p>If you are aware of any land invasion or illegal occupancy of government-owned land, then you should report it to the Anti-Land Invasion Unit’s 24-hour hotline on <em> <a>021 480 7700</a></em>.</p> <span> <div class="lrg-icon-content bordered"><div class="lrg-icon lrg-check"><p> <b>Please include with your report:</b></p><ul><li>the location where the illegal occupancy or invasion is taking place; and</li><li>a detailed summary of the nature of the invasion or occupancy.</li></ul></div></div>​​​</span>GP0|#a59e5f1c-14a7-49f8-8987-83fe259e9bb4;L0|#0a59e5f1c-14a7-49f8-8987-83fe259e9bb4|Report illegal land use;GTSet|#a7cfb90d-44ad-4426-98ce-565f79932396;GPP|#d33d4bac-828f-4051-af8d-b976c98827efIf you know of any illegal land occupation or invasion, then you are required to report this to the City.0





You have disabled JavaScript on your browser.
Please enable it in order to use City online applications.