Skip to content





Report drug abuse<span> <h2 class="sectHeading">​​​​​​​​How to report drug abuse​​​​​</h2></span> <p>You can contact the City’s toll-free helpline number on <em><a>0800 3557 4 8 </a>(0800 HELP 4 U)</em> for assistance or e-mail your report to <a href=""><em></em></a>.</p><p>If you would like more immediate assistance, you can visit any one of the following treatment sites:</p><ul><li> <em>Delft South - </em> <a> <em>021 444 8444</em></a><em> / </em> <a> <em>021 444 8445</em></a><em> / </em> <a> <em>021 444 8446</em></a></li><li> <em>Khayelitsha - </em> <a> <em>021 444 2919</em></a><em> / </em> <a> <em>021 444 2921</em></a></li><li> <em>Manenberg - </em> <a> <em>021 637 3984</em></a></li><li> <em>Albow Gardens Community Health Centre, Milnerton - </em> <a> <em>021 514 6509</em></a><em> / </em> <a> <em>021 514 6510</em></a><em> </em></li><li> <em>Parkwood Clinic - </em> <a> <em>021 705 0074</em></a><em> / </em> <a> <em>021 705 0103</em></a></li><li> <em>Tafelsig - </em> <a> <em>021 397 8906</em></a><em> / </em> <a> <em>021 397 8195</em></a></li></ul>GP0|#1507116b-8727-4c55-94f0-ee33079f96fa;L0|#01507116b-8727-4c55-94f0-ee33079f96fa|Report abuse;GTSet|#a7cfb90d-44ad-4426-98ce-565f79932396;GPP|#d33d4bac-828f-4051-af8d-b976c98827ef;GP0|#26b63546-3d00-46b6-9a69-22211d58ad38;L0|#026b63546-3d00-46b6-9a69-22211d58ad38|Report a crimeIf you know someone abusing drugs and would like to get help, you can contact the City’s drug hotline.0



Substance Abuse Treatment Matrix Sites Contact List267834GP0|#8c7d6035-e7ea-4e28-a6e6-082bc1988a7e;L0|#08c7d6035-e7ea-4e28-a6e6-082bc1988a7e|Contact list;GTSet|#f1e8889f-f7d7-4d5b-a3f5-af0ca2e076ea;GPP|#3a03f9b9-d2e9-49b1-92e1-37b654747f82;GPP|#0972c695-fd19-46c4-ab5d-9601f17b780e2019-11-07T10:00:00Z



You have disabled JavaScript on your browser.
Please enable it in order to use City online applications.