Skip to content





Report fires, flooding or rockfalls<span> <h2 class="sectHeading">​​​​​​​​How to report fires, flooding or rockfalls​​​​​</h2></span> <p>Natural disasters include flooding, fires or rockfalls while man-made hazards include chemical spills and oil spills.</p><p>If you encounter either a natural disaster or man-made hazard, report the emergency to <em> <strong>107</strong></em><em> </em>(from a landline) or <a> <em>021 480 7700</em></a> (from a cellphone).</p> <span> <div class="lrg-icon-content bordered"><div class="lrg-icon lrg-check"><p> <b>Please include the following information when reporting:</b></p><ul><li>The location and original sighting of the disaster or hazard, or a nearby landmark</li><li>Precise details of the nature of the disaster or hazard.</li></ul></div>​​​​​</div></span>GP0|#0235babe-1887-4904-9220-a9a94b4f6ef7;L0|#00235babe-1887-4904-9220-a9a94b4f6ef7|Report an emergency;GTSet|#a7cfb90d-44ad-4426-98ce-565f79932396;GPP|#d33d4bac-828f-4051-af8d-b976c98827efIf you see any fires, flooding or rockfalls, you can report it to the City.





You have disabled JavaScript on your browser.
Please enable it in order to use City online applications.